The Ekinex® EK-IE1-SEC-TP IP interface realises a bidirectional data connection between a PC or laptop and a KNX bus system via a LAN network. The IP interface supports the tunnelling protocol and allows addressing, parameter setting, visualisation, protocolling and diagnosis of KNX bus devices via ETS. The device has an integrated KNX bus communication module and is designed for mounting on a 35 mm profile rail. The power supply is supplied via the KNX bus. As a secure interface, the device prevents unauthorised access to the system.
- Power supplied via KNX bus (21-30 Vdc)
- Current consumption 20 mA from KNX bus
- Up to 8 KNXnet/IP connections simultaneously
- Operating temperature: - 5 ... + 45°C
- Relative humidity: 5-93% non-condensing