The Ekinex® EK-IF1-SEC-TP IP router realises a bi-directional data connection between a PC or laptop and a KNX bus system via a LAN. The IP interface supports the tunnelling protocol and allows addressing, parameter setting, visualisation, protocolling and diagnosis of KNX bus devices via ETS. A line/area coupler function is also integrated in the IP router; telegrams can be exchanged between KNX TP bus lines via the device via a backbone over TCP/IP. The device has an integrated KNX bus communication module and is designed for 35 mm profile rail mounting. The power supply is supplied via the KNX bus.
- Power supplied via KNX bus (21-30 Vdc)
- Current consumption 20 mA from KNX bus
- Up to 8 KNXnet/IP connections simultaneously
- Extended filter table for main groups 0..31
- Operating temperature: - 5 ... + 45°C
- Relative humidity: 5-93% noncondensing