Ekinex® Gateways EK-BF1-TP-D2 is used to control electronic control gear (ECG) with a DALI interface (according to EN 62386) via the KNX installation bus. The device converts switching and dimming commands from the connected KNX system into DALI telegrams and status information from the DALI bus into KNX telegrams.
- KNX port with standard connector
- Screw terminals for DALI bus
- Device power supply: 110-240 Vac or DC
- KNX bus power supply
The scope of delivery includes a terminal for connection to the KNX bus line and a 1.2 x 2 cm heat shrink tubing for additional insulation of the bus cable.
DALI® (Digital Addressable Lighting Interface) is a worldwide standard for interfacing lighting control solutions whose data transmission protocol is contained in IEC 62386. DALI is a registered trademark of ZVEI (Zentralverband Elektrotechnik- und Elektronikindustrie e.V.).
With firmware version 0.2.5 or higher, the device is certified according to EN 62386-101 and -103 ed2 (DALI2) and therefore authorised to carry the DALI-2 logo.
Functions / Features
- Flexible DALI commissioning concept with ETS5
- Light colour control using type 8 ECG devices
- Light colour control according to different ECG subtypes
- Hourly programming for group and ECG control by value and/or colour
- Different operating modes such as permanent mode, night mode or staircase mode
- Integrated operating hours counter for each group and ECG with alarm when maximum duration is reached
- Individual fault recognition with objects for each lamp / ECG
- Complex failure analysis at group/device level with calculation of the number of failures and failure rate
- Fault threshold monitoring with individually configurable threshold values
- Scene module for extensive scene programming and dimming possibilities
- Quick replacement' function for easy replacement of individual defective ECGs
- Manual control of group and broadcast telegrams via control buttons on the device
- Fault status signalling via LED on the device