- Control device to supply power to the audio components of the Gira door communication bus.
- Power supply of the reverse-polarity protected and short-circuit-proof 2-wire bus.
- Self-resetting electronic short-circuit and overload recognition of the operating voltage and the bus connection.
- Buttons for system and door opener programming.
- LED status indicators for operation, overload, system programming, and door opener programming.
- AC 12 V output to supply power to a common door opener.
- Relay output for switching a door opener with its own power supply.
- Door opener time continuously adjustable from 1 to 10 seconds.
- Rated voltage
- Primary: AC 230 V, 50 Hz
- Secondary: SELV 26 DC V ± 2 V
- Secondary rated current
- Continuous load: 160 mA
- Peak load: 550 mA (max. 5 s)
- Overload deactivation: from 350 mA
- Connections: 0.6 mm to 2.5 mm²
- Door opener output: AC 12 V, max. 1.6 A / 25 % switch-on duration
- Relay output: AC/DC 30 V, 2 A
- Total cable length: max. 700 m
- Cable length from control device to most distant device
- for cable diameter 0.8 mm: max. 300 m
- for cable diameter 0.6 mm: max. 170 m
- Ambient temperature: -5 °C to +45 °C
- The audio control device is intended to be installed in the sub-distribution. If this is not possible, use a common surface-mounted distributor.
- This component enables door communication systems with up to 70 devices to be established (e.g. 1 x built-in loudspeaker, 5 x add-on modules for built-in loudspeakers, 68 x surface-mounted home stations).
|Modular widths (MW):||6|