- The DCS button interface, 2-gang is used to implement a zero-voltage button signal on the Gira door communication BUS.
- The DCS button interface has two mutually independent inputs for the connection of zero-voltage buttons.
- The inputs can either be used for triggering a switching action (e.g. switching lights) via a switching actuator or flush-mounted switching actuator, or it can be assigned to a home station.
- The DCS button interface is intended for installation in a device box behind a conventional button.
- Power supply: via the 2-wire bus
- Ambient temperature: -5 °C to +50 °C
- The button is connected via a 3.wire connection line which is approx. 20 cm long. This connection line can be extended to a maximum of 5 m.
- If the button interface is assigned to a home station, the two inputs have differing functions:
Input 1 triggers a floor call. This input is required when only a two-wire cable is available for connecting a home station including the floor-call button (e.g. when retrofitting an existing door intercom).
Input 2 triggers a door call. This input is required when the automatic door opener of the home station is to be triggered via a mechanical button.
Dimensions in mm
|W 43||H 28||D 15|