- Flush-mounted switching actuator for controlling an external gong or other device via the Gira door communication bus.
- Control of a zero-voltage switching contact (24 V SELV/ 50 µA to 1.6 A AC/DC) via the 2-wire bus.
- The flush-mounted switching actuator can be controlled via:
the buttons "Door" and "Light" on the home station,
the floor-call button of the home station,
the call button on the door station, the call button on the home station,
a zero-voltage button (in conjunction with the 2-gang door communication button interface).
- The flush-mounted switching actuator can be used in four different operating modes: switching, timer/sec., timer/min., and pulse.
- Impulse function for controlling existing automatic staircase mechanisms.
- Switching time can be adjusted continuously from 1 to 10 s or 1 to 10 min., depending on the function set.
- LED display for programming, function selection, and time setting.
- Power supply: via the 2-wire bus
- Zero-voltage relay contact: 50 µA to 1.6 A at AC/DC 24 V SELV
- Number of call buttons that can be taught in: max. 16
- Ambient temperature: -5 °C to +50 °C
- The flush-mounted switching actuator is intended for installation in a deep device box (60 mm deep) behind a door communication bus coupler.
Dimensions in mm
|Flush-mounted switching actuator:||W 43||H 28||D 15|