- Switching actuator for switching light, controlling a door opener on back/side doors or other functions via the Gira door communication bus.
- Control of a zero-voltage switching contact 230 V / 10 A via the 2-wire bus.
- The switching actuator can be controlled via:
the buttons "Door" and "Light" on the home station,
the call button on the door station,
the call button on the home station.
- The switching actuator can be used in five different operating modes: switching, timer/sec., timer/min., pulse, and door opener.
- Impulse function for controlling existing automatic staircase mechanisms.
- Binary input for switching functions via a connected mechanical push button.
- Switching time can be adjusted continuously from 1 to 10 s or 1 to 10 min., depending on the function set.
- Power supply: via the 2-wire bus
- Zero-voltage relay contact
- either: 10 A at AC 230 V
- either: 2 A at DC 30 V
- Number of call buttons that can be taught in: max. 16
- Ambient temperature: -5 °C to +45 °C
- The switching actuator is intended to be installed in the sub-distribution. If this is not possible, use a common surface-mounted distributor.
- This component enables door communication systems with more than 30 devices to be set up.
|Modular widths (MW):||2|