The Gira eNet wireless switching/momentary-contact actuator receives telegrams for switching lighting from the Gira eNet wireless reception module or the Gira eNet Server via a data line.
- The eNet wireless switching or wireless momentary-contact actuator receives telegrams for switching lighting from the eNet wireless reception module or eNet server via a data cable.
- Operating modes: Switching actuator or momentary-contact actuator.
- Status feedback to eNet wireless transmitter.
- Scene operation.
- Operating mode buttons: Relay contact stays closed as long as telegrams are being received (max. 60 seconds).
Can be set with eNet server:
- Flashing function.
- Delay time.
- Switch-on/off delay.
- Switch-off pre-warning.
- Minimum switching repeat time.
- Permanent-on, permanent-off.
- Rated voltage: AC 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Standby: max. 0.2 W
- Ambient temperature: -5 °C to +45 °C
- Switching capacity AC 230 V: 16 A / AC1
- Connected load
- Light bulbs: 2300 W
- HV halogen lamps: 2000 W
- Wound transformer: 1000 VA
- Tronic transformer: 1500 W
- Fluorescent lamps, uncompensated: 920 VA
- LED lamps: typ. 500 W
- Compact fluorescent lamp: typ. 500 W
- Capacitive load: 690 VA (560 µF)
- Connections: max. 4 mm²
- Length of the data cable: Max. 3 m
- An eNet wireless reception module or an eNet server is required to operate this DIN-rail mounting device.
|Modular widths (MW):||2|