Blind actuators with integrated bus coupler, manual activation, and status display for each output. For controlling electrically operated blinds, shutters, awnings, ventilation flaps, or similar hangings.
- Curtain position can be directly controlled.
- Slat position can be directly controlled.
- Behaviour after bus voltage failure and recovery can be set.
- Separately parameterisable movement times with movement time extension for moving into the upper end position.
- Central control of all blind outputs possible.
- Feedback of the curtain position or slat position.
- Feedback can be delayed until after the recovery of bus voltage.
- Assignments of up to five different safety functions (three wind alarms, one rain alarm, one frost alarm) or optionally with cyclical monitoring.
- Forced setting function can be realised for each blind output.
- Integration in scenes is possible, 8 internal scenes at the most can be parameterised per channel.
- Memory function for light scenes.
- Sun protection function with fixed and variable curtain or slat positions can be activated.
- Extended sun protection with extensive control functions.
- Integration in temperature management of building possible.
- Blocking of individual outputs manually or with bus.
- Active or passive (object can be read out) cyclical feedback functions.
- Building site operation: Outputs can be operated manually without bus voltage with operating voltage only.
- For mains voltage AC 230 V.
- Connection of various external conductors.
- Independent control of the two blind outputs.
- Automatic curtain moving time detection for AC 230 V drives with mechanical stop position switches.
- KNX medium: TP256
- KNX: Connection and junction terminal
- Load: Screw terminals
- Rated voltage: AC 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- AC switching voltage: AC 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Switching capacity AC 230 V: 6 A / AC1
- Switching voltage DC: DC 12 to 48 V
- Switching capacity
- DC 12/24 V: 6 A
- DC 48 V: 3 A
- Connections: max. 4 mm²
- Installation on DIN top-hat rail.
Scope of supply
- KNX connection and junction terminal included in the scope of supply.