- The brightness controller is mounted to the ceiling directly above the area to be illuminated, for example above a workplace.
- Analyses the lighting conditions of the area beneath it.
- Brightness control can be activated and deactivated via a push button or with motion or presence detectors.
- Extreme flat installation.
- Terminal mounting on suspended ceilings.
- Ceiling mounting on stable ceilings in device box in accordance with DIN 49073 using optional accessories.
- Surface mounted installation in surface-mounted box (optional accessories).
- Protection type IP44 allows installation outdoors and in moistureprone areas.
- The colour emphasis of the design rings enables their colours to be adapted to the wall or ceiling.
- When the design ring has been removed, the programming button of the device can be conveniently accessed from the front.
Brightness sensor with limit value monitoring
- Up to three limit values can be set in the parameters.
- The switching, dimming value transmitter, light scene auxiliary unit, and hysteresis functions can be configured.
- Limit value can be changed using communication object or teach-in.
- When coupled to the lighting system, lighting is dimmed (constant light control) or switched (2-point control) depending upon the daylight level.
- Including block function.
- KNX medium: TP256
- Brightness sensor
- Measurement range: 10 to 2000 lx
- Detection range: Ø approx. 5 m
- Protection class: III
- Protection type: IP44
- KNX connection: Connection and junction terminal
- Installation depth: 34 mm
- Ambient temperature: -25 °C to +55 °C
Scope of supply
- Small design ring is included in the scope of supply.
- KNX connection and junction terminal included in the scope of supply.
Dimensions in mm
|Ceiling cut-out:||Ø 44||H -|
|Dimensions (with small design ring):||Ø 53,5||H 38|