- KNX button with integrated bus coupler.
- Integrated temperature sensor.
- Rocker or button function can be set for each operating surface.
- Control of up to four functions possible using the button function of the KNX button.
- The button or rocker function operating concept can be parametrised.
- Switching, dimming and colour temperature, colour control and brightness, blinds, value transmitter, scene auxiliary unit, two-channel operation and controller auxiliary unit.
- Switching: The command when pressing and / or releasing is adjustable (No reaction, Switch on, Switch off, Switch over).
- Dimming and colour temperature: Brightness and/or colour temperature, the command when pressing, the time between switching and dimming, the dimming in different steps, the telegram repetition if pressed for a long time and the sending of a stop telegram at the end of pressing can be set.
- Colour control and brightness: Colour cycle or brightness adjustment, the command when pressing, the time between switching and dimming, the start value, the increment and the time between two telegrams can be set.
- Blinds: The command when pressed and the operating concept are adjustable. The operating concept can be adapted in the times for short and long actuation and slat adjustment.
- Value transmitter: The mode of operation (1-byte, 2-byte, 3-byte or 6-byte value transmitter) and the value are adjustable.
- Scene auxiliary unit: The mode of operation (with or without memory function) and the scene number are adjustable.
- 2-channel operation: Up to two telegrams can be sent to the KNX by pressing a button. The operating concept can be set and the time for short and long actuation can be adjusted. The mode of operation of the channels can be set separately.
- Controller auxiliary unit: The mode of operation (operating mode switch-over, forced operating mode switch-over, presence function and setpoint offset) can be set.
- Function for disabling individual buttons or rockers.
Controller auxiliary unit properties
- The controller auxiliary unit can be parametrised as the function of a rocker or button. Control of a room temperature controller (operating modes, presence function and setpoint offset).
- Evaluation of the controller status via status LED.
- Temperature measurement can be activated. Measurement of the room temperature with an internal sensor or optionally by creating a measured value of the internally measured temperature with an external temperature.
Functions of the status LEDs
- The function selection is made for each status LED. The following functions can be parametrised: always OFF, always ON, actuation display, telegram acknowledgement, status display, control with separate LED object, operating mode display, controller status display, presence status display and setpoint offset display.
- Colour can be parametrised. The colour selection is performed either for all status LEDs or separately for each status LED of the device. The status LEDs can light up optionally in red, green or blue.
- The brightness of the status LED can be adjusted in five steps. With night-time reduction the brightness of the status LED can be reduced in the night hours via communication object.
- KNX medium: TP256
- KNX connection: Connection and junction terminal
- Protection class: III
- Installation depth: 15 mm
- Ambient temperature: -5°C to +50°C