The Gira 2 Gang Dimming actuator supports switching and dimming of light bulbs from 20 to 300 W and LED lamps 3 to 60 W. Automatic or manual selection of dimming principle according to load.
- Dim actuator with integrated bus coupler.
- Switching and dimming of light bulbs, HV halogen lamps, dimmable HV-LED lamps, dimmable compact fluorescent lamps, dimmable inductive transformers with LV halogen or NV-LED lamps, dimmable electronic transformers with LV halogen or NV-LED lamps.
- Automatic or manual selection of dimming principle according to load.
- Idle-state, short-circuit, and excess temperature-proof
- Manual actuation of the outputs independent of the bus (building site operation also possible).
- Building site operation: Outputs can be operated manually without bus voltage with operating voltage only.
- Independent control of the dimming channels.
- Central switching function for control of all dimming channels.
- Delay for actively transmitted feedback messages following bus voltage recovery.
- Load type and dimming method can be configured: Universal (with automatic calibration procedure), electronic transformer/LV LED (capacitive/phase cut), conventional transformer/LV LED (inductive/phase cut), HV LED (phase cut) or HV LED (phase cut).
- Feedback for "switching" and "brightness value".
- Dimmable brightness range can be set.
- Dimming behaviour and dimming characteristics can be parameterised.
- Switch-on behaviour for a relative dimming command can be parameterised.
- Bulb-saving switch-on and switch-off
- Automatic setting and scaling of the dimmable brightness range when using universal power boosters.
- The performance of a dimming channel in the "OFF" state during reception of a relative dimming command can be parameterised (switching and dimming or no response).
- Alarm telegrams for short circuit, overload, and load failure.
- Feedback of connected load type.
- Block function or forced setting function can be parameterised for each output.
- Time functions (switch-on/off delay, staircase light function).
- Staircase light function with advance warning function via time-controlled reduction of lighting or activation of permanent lighting.
- Linking function and up to eight scenes per dimming channel possible.
- Elapsed operating time meter for recording switch-on time.
- Reactions after bus voltage failure and recovery can be set.
- KNX medium: TP256
- Rated voltage: AC 110 to 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Max. connected load (AC 230 V) per channel
- Light bulbs: 20 to 300 W
- HV halogen lamps: 20 to 300 W
- Wound transformer: 20 to 300 VA
- Tronic transformer: 20 to 300 W
- Wound transformer with NV-LED: 20 to 100 VA
- electronic transformer with NV-LED: typically 20 to 100 W
- HV LED lamps: typ. 3 to 60 W
- Compact fluorescent lamp: typ. 3 to 60 W
- Connected load (AC 110 V) per channel
- Light bulbs: 20 to 150 W
- HV halogen lamps: 20 to 150 W
- Wound transformer: 20 to 150 VA
- Tronic transformer: 20 to 150 W
- Wound transformer with NV-LED: 20 to 50 VA
- electronic transformer with NV-LED: typically 20 to 50 W
- HV LED lamps: typ. 3 to 30 W
- Compact fluorescent lamp: typ. 3 to 30 W
- KNX: Connection and junction terminal
- Load: Screw terminals
- Connections: max. 4 mm²
- Power extension using Gira power boosters.
- Installation on DIN top-hat rail.
- VDE approval in accordance with EN 60669-1, EN 60669-2-1.
Scope of supply
- KNX connection and junction terminal included in the scope of supply.