The Gira KNX IP router interconnects KNX lines via data networks. For this, it uses the KNXnet/IP standard and in the current software version 4 also the secure communication standard KNXnet/IP Secure. KNX telegrams are now also transmitted in encrypted form between the devices via an IP network.
- Connection of KNX lines with aid of data networks and use of the Internet protocol (IP).
- Coupling of a KNX system together with the Gira HomeServer or Gira FacilityServer.
- Filtering and forwarding of telegrams.
- Use as line or area coupler.
- Use as KNX clock.
- Recording of KNX telegrams on a microSD card.
- KNX Data Secure and KNX IP Secure for secure and tamper-proof communication in KNX.
- Up to four tunnelling connection possible simultaneously.
- Reliable communication for automatic correction of telegram losses in WLAN (Reliable Communication).
- KNX medium: KNXnet/IP and TP1-256
- Rated voltage: DC 24 to 30 V
- IP communication: Ethernet 10/100 BaseT (10/100 Mbit/s)
- Supported protocols: ARP, ICMP, IGMP, DHCP, AutoIP, UDP/IP (Core, Routing, Tunneling, Device Management)
- microSD card: up to 32 GB
- IP: RJ45 jack
- KNX: Connection and junction terminal
- Ambient temperature: 0 °C to +45 °C
- Supply via external DC 24 V.
- The Gira Project Assistant (GPA) is required for firmware updates. The GPA is available free of charge in the Gira download area.