The Gira 1280mA power supply comes with an integrated choke to supply KNX bus and has a 30v DC output to supply additional devices. Suitable for operation in systems with emergency power supply.
- Output with integrated choke to supply KNX bus lines.
- Output DC 30 V to supply additional devices.
- Rated current can be flexibly split up amongst outputs.
- Reset button.
- Overvoltage protection.
- Open circuit-proof.
- Suitable for operation in systems with emergency power supply.
- Isolated signal contact for operating message and diagnostic message.
- Rated voltage
- AC: AC 200 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- DC: DC 240 to 250 V
- Output voltage
- KNX line: DC 28 to 31 V SELV
- Additional output: DC 30 V
- Signal output
- AC switching voltage: AC 12 to 230 V
- Switching voltage DC: DC 2 to 30 V
- Switching current: 5 mA to 2 A
- KNX: Connection and junction terminal
- Mains voltage: Screw terminals
- Connections: max. 4 mm²
- Ambient temperature: -5 °C to +45 °C
- Output current: 1280 mA
- Short-circuit current: max. 3 A
- Installation on DIN top-hat rail.
- VDE approval in accordance with EN 60669-1, EN 60669-2-1.
Scope of supply
- KNX connection and junction terminal included in the scope of supply.