The Gira touch sensor 3 Plus not only enables a wide variety of KNX system functions to be operated conveniently, but also offers a quick overview of the status of individual functions, thanks to its integrated display. In addition, the installed temperature controller allows easy control of the room temperature.
- Mounting on bus coupler 3 or bus coupler 3 external sensor.
- Disassembly safeguard by screw connection.
- Backlit graphic display and various display possibilities, e.g. temperature, time, date, alarm texts, information texts.
- Two multicoloured status LEDs per operating surface.
- Multicoloured status LED (red, green, blue) can be parameterised via the ETS.
- Inscription space illumination for rocker sets with inscription space.
- Internal temperature sensor for measuring ambient room temperature.
Pushbutton sensor properties:
- Rocker or button function can be set for each operating surface.
- Rocker function: Switching, dimming, blind control, value transmitter 1-byte, value transmitter 2-byte, scene auxiliary unit, 2-channel operation and manual fan control.
- Button function: Switching, dimming, blind controller, value transmitter 1-byte, value transmitter 2-byte, scene auxiliary unit, 2-channel operation, controller auxiliary unit, controller operation, heater clock operation and manual fan control.
- Controller auxiliary unit or controller operation: Operating mode changeover, (defined selection of operating mode or switching between various operating modes with controller auxiliary unit), switching of presence condition, setpoint offset.
- Blocker for blocking individual button or rocker functions.
- Alarm message displayed through all LEDs flashing.
- Multicoloured status LED (red, green, blue) can be configured globally or separately. A superimposed function can be activated on the bus whereby the colour and display information of individual status LEDs can be modified according to priority.
- Illumination of inscription space ON, OFF, automatic switch-off, or switchable via object.
- Communication object for brightness control of status LED, illumination of inscription space and backlighting of display.
Room temperature controller properties:
- Operating modes: Comfort, standby, night, and frost or heat protection with their own temperature setpoint values (for heating and/or cooling).
- Comfort extension using the presence button.
- Frost or heat protection changeover via window status or via frost protection automatic function.
- Room temperature controller information is shown in the device display.
- Either one or two control circuits.
- Various control types can be configured according to the heating or cooling level: PI control (constant or switching PWM) or 2-point control (switching).
- Control parameters for PI controllers and 2-point controllers can be set.
- Internal temperature sensor and up to two external temperature sensors (1 x object, 1 x wired) possible for room temperature measurement.
- Optional external wired remote sensor for floor heating.
- Heating clock with 28 switching times.
LC display properties:
- Graphic display with switchable LED backlighting.
- 1-range or 2-range display.
- Text information in the display in the languages: German, English, Dutch, Norwegian, Russian and Polish. Other languages are available on the Internet.
- Ambient temperature: -5 °C to +45 °C
- Protection class: III