DRA switching actuators with integrated bus coupler. For switching independently controllable groups of loads. With manual switch for switching over the relay (On/Off) parallel or without KNX operation. Multi-phase connection. No additional power supply required.
- Manual actuation of the relay independent of the bus or switching position indication.
- NO contact or NC contact operation.
- Central switching function.
- Group feedback for reduction of bus load.
- Active or passive (object can be read out) cyclical feedback function.
- Feedback can be delayed until after the recovery of bus voltage.
- Logical linking function for each output.
- Block function can be parameterised for each channel. As an alternative, forced setting function for each output.
- Time functions (switch-on/off delay, staircase light function – also with advance warning function).
- Integration in light scenes is possible, eight internal scenes at the most can be parameterised per channel.
- Memory function for light scenes.
- Elapsed operating time meter as forward/backward counter with limit function (limit can be changed via bus) can be activated for each output.
- Input monitoring for cyclical updating with safety setting.
- Reactions in case of bus voltage failure and restoration can be set for each channel following an ETS programming process.
- Independent switching of the eight outputs.
- KNX medium: TP256
- KNX: Connection and junction terminal
- Load: Screw terminals
- Number: 8
- Contact: 1 x zero-voltage NO contact each, flip-flop
- Switching capacity AC 230 V: 16 A / AC1 or 10 A / AC3
- Switching capacity AC 400 V: 10 A / AC1 or 6 A / AC3
- Switching capacity
- Maximum switch-on current: 400 A, 150 µs, 200 A, 600 µs
- Connected load
- Ohmic load: 3600 W
- Capacitive load AC 230 V: 16 A, max. 140 µF
- Light bulbs: 2500 W
- HV halogen lamps: 2500 W
- Wound transformer: 1200 VA
- Tronic transformer: 1500 W
- Fluorescent lamps, uncompensated: 2500 VA
- Fluorescent lamps, duo-circuit: 2300 VA
- Fluorescent lamps, parallel-compensated: 1300 VA
- Mercury-vapour lamps, uncompensated: 2000 W
- Mercury-vapour lamps, parallel-compensated: 2000 W
- Connections: max. 4 mm²
- Installation on DIN top-hat rail.
- VDE approval in accordance with EN 60669-1, EN 60669-2-1.
Scope of supply
- KNX connection and junction terminal included in the scope of supply.