Switching lights on in a time-delayed sequence, calling up specific light scenes directly using a touch sensor, controlling the room temperature or creating other logical functions: With the logic module Gira L1, industrial buildings and properties of similar sizes featuring a KNX system can be easily equipped with a series of automated convenience functions.
- Logic functions:
A range of functions thanks to the module library with 36 logic modules (e.g. basic mathematical operations, shutters and blind control, temperature control, partition wall control, staircase lighting, random generator).
- Configurable logic nodes (e.g. freely selectable number of inputs).
- Easy parameterisation of timers and scenes:
up to 20 timers with 10 switching times each.
up to 20 scene sets with 64 scenes each.
- Up to 480 data points can be used in one project
(300 KNX group address data points, 180 discretionary device data points).
- Intercom function for exchanging values e. g. between a further L1 or an X1 via Ethernet.
- Optimised start-up:
Fast project changes and updates during operation without the need to restart the device.
- Two RJ45 sockets with switch functionality support simple loop-through of the patch cable.
- High security:
Encrypted TLS data transfer between GPA and Gira L1 prevents interception by third parties.
The device password protects the Gira L1 against unauthorised access.
- Project saving: Saving of a project copy on the Gira L1.
The physical address and application are parameterised with the KNX start-up software ETS from version 4.1.8.
Further configuration is performed in the Gira Project Assistant (GPA). The Gira Project Assistant is available free of charge in the Gira download area.
- Functional extensions and updates via firmware and software updates.
- Hardware prepared for KNX Secure. Future firmware update required.
- KNX medium: TP256
- Rated voltage: DC 24 to 30 V
- Power consumption: 2 W
- IP communication: Ethernet 10/100 BaseT (10/100 Mbit/s)
- Supported protocols: DHCP, AutoIP, TCP/IP, UDP/IP
- IP: 2 x RJ45 jacks
- KNX: Connection and junction terminal
- Ambient temperature: 0 °C to +45 °C
- Supply via external DC 24 V.