Gira S1 enables users to connect to their KNX smart home while on the move with total security, as communication is encrypted. Simply start the Gira X1 or the Gira HomeServer app – and the Gira S1 will take care of the rest.
- Secure access via Gira Smart Home App, Gira HomeServer App and Gira security system iOS or Android app.
- Secure remote access to web-based visualisations.
- Secure remote maintenance and remote programming of the Gira HomeServer, Gira G1, Gira X1, Gira L1, Gira DCS IP data interface, Gira KNX IP router.
- Secure remote programming via the Gira HomeServer experts.
- Secure remote programming via the Gira Project Assistant (GPA).
- Secure remote maintenance and remote programming of KNX projects using ETS4 or ETS5. The programming and diagnosis is supported via group and bus monitor.
- Secure remote access to HTML pages in the smart home network (e.g. camera, NAS, router, switch).
- Secure data transfer courtesy of SSL/TLS encryption.
- Portal server is located in Germany and is subject to German laws on data.
- Independence from internet provider and routers used. Secure remote access even with IPv6 Dual Stack Lite - (e.g. with Unitymedia), LTE, or UMTS connections.
- Access management of the secure connections via KNX communication objects, Gira Smart Home App, Gira HomeServer App and QuadClient.
- Use as KNX clock from firmware version 5.0.
- Recording of KNX telegrams on microSD card from firmware version 5.0.
- Status signalling of the secure connections via KNX communication objects, Gira Smart Home app, Gira HomeServer app, and QuadClient.
- Send notifications via e-mail. An attachment can be added to the email, as an option.
- Send notifications by text message or voice call via the chargeable, additional service sms77 or MessageBird.
- Notification triggers can be configured individually (filters, conditions, hysteresis).
- Supports up to 50 notifications.
- Optimised KNX IP communication, for mobile or very slow connections.
- The Gira S1 is required for secure communication between Gira X1 and the Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT portal.
- Supports the accelerated transfer of the ETS to KNXnet/IP devices via a direct KNX IP connection.
- Two RJ45 sockets with switch functionality support simple loop-through of the patch cable.
- Quick and convenient Gira S1 start-up via the Gira device portal.
- 2 GB of data each month.
- Unlimited operating life and 5 years' guaranteed server operation.
- Functional extensions and updates via firmware and software updates.
- Firmware update is performed via the Gira Project Assistant (GPA) or via the device website.
- Hardware prepared for KNX Secure. Future firmware update required.
- KNX medium: TP256
- Rated voltage: DC 24 to 30 V
- Power consumption: 2 W
- IP communication: Ethernet 10/100 BaseT (10/100 Mbit/s)
- IP: 2 x RJ45 jacks
- KNX: Connection and junction terminal
- Ambient temperature: 0 °C to +45 °C
- KNX: TP1, S mode (ETS)
- microSD card
- For KNX data logger function: max. 32 GB
- Supply via external DC 24 V.
- microSD card not included in delivery.
- A KNX system is required in order to send notifications (email, SMS or voice message).