Increased quality criteria and technical advancements in smoke alarm devices are indicated on the market with the new Q test mark. The new Q-Label is an autonomous, manufacturer-independent quality mark for high-quality smoke alarm devices which undergo special testing for long-term use. The latest generation of Gira smoke alarm devices fulfil the criteria of the new Q-Label quality mark. The smoke alarm devices operate based on the photoelectric scattered light principle without radioactive particles. The smoke alarm devices detect smoke accumulation early and emit a warning signal before the concentration of smoke can become hazardous to people. Alerting occurs via a loud pulsing alarm tone and a flashing LED.
- Use in private residential units or similarly inhabited areas only in accordance with DIN 14676.
- Tested durability and reduction of deceptive alarms.
- Increased stability, e.g. against external factors.
- Permanently installed battery with a service life of up to 10 years.
- Design A as per DIN EN 14604.
- KRIWAN approval.
- Dual Q smoke alarm device with mains power (230 V) for private home use. This item does not need a mounting plate.
- The base with integrated power supply unit is used to provide the Dual Q smoke alarm device with mains voltage (230 V).
- Connection of the supply cable or networking cable is in the base. Contact is automatic when the smoke alarm device is mounted.
- The battery in the Dual Q smoke alarm device automatically takes over the power supply in the event of a mains failure.
- Up to 40 smoke alarm devices can be networked via a separate conductor.
- Power supply: Via smoke alarm device battery
- Battery life: up to 10 years (after activation)
- Acoustic signal: Alarm: at least 85 dB (A)
- Visual signal: Ring indicator (red LED)
- Ambient temperature: -5 °C to +55 °C
- Installation height: max. 6 m
- Protection type: IP42
- Area of application: DIN 14676
- Standards: DIN 14604
- Design: D
- Power supply:AC 230 V, 50 Hz via base
- Battery: back-up only
- Type: U9VL-J-P
- UN no.: 3091
- Battery life: at least 10 years
- Acoustic signal
- Alarm: at least 85 dB (A)
- Function test: approx. 75 dB (A)
- Visual signal
- Base: Green LED (230 V)
- Ring indicator: Red LED indicates status and malfunctions.