- Fully pre-assembled surface-mounted door station for vertical surface-mounted installation. This allows quick and clean installation.
- In the design of the design line Gira TX_44.
- Torsionally rigid surface-mounted housing thanks to aluminium profile.
- Frame made of shatter-proof thermoplastic with high resistance to ultraviolet light as well as a scratch-resistant, care-free surface.
- Theft protection by means of screws with hexalobular socket.
- Signal transmission and supply of the audio and video components via reverse-polarity-protected and short-circuit-proof 2-wire bus.
- One-man start-up with easy start-up procedure.
- Weather-resistant speaker.
- High-quality electret microphone.
- Speakerphone function (voice-controlled talk-back with echo and background noise suppression).
- Acknowledgement tone when call button is pressed.
- Adjustable voice volume.
- White call-button illumination in LED technology. Even, clearly visible call button illumination is achieved via maintenance-free, energy-saving LED technology.
- Sprayed-water proof call-button cover plate made of shock-resistant plastic.
- Name plate of the call button can be exchanged without tools and without frame disassembly.
- Professional labelling is available from the Gira Inscription Service www.marking.gira.com or using the Gira inscription software.
- Door station with colour camera, door speaker, and call button.
- Automatic day or night switching: the camera switches from day mode (colour display) to night mode (black and white display) and back again at a defined ambient brightness. Due to the high degree of light sensitivity in night mode, good presentation results are achieved even in poor lighting conditions.
- LEDs ensure steady illumination of the field of view at close proximity in night mode.
- Camera can be manually swivelled 20° horizontally and vertically. In combination with the wide-angle lens, a very wide field of view results.
- Automatic background lighting compensation.
- Automatic white balance.
- Automatic gain control (AGC).
- Integrated camera heating with temperature detection.
- Sprayed-water proof cover plate.
- Camera cover plate made of shock-resistant plastic. Easy to replace if damaged, e.g. due to vandalism.
- Power supply: via the 2-wire bus
- 2-wire bus: 2x screw terminals
- Additional power supply: 2x screw terminals
- Protection type: IP44
- Ambient temperature: -25 °C to +70 °C
- Image recording element: CCD sensor 0.85 cm (1/3″)
- Wide-angle lens: 150°
- Visible detection range: 100°
- Area of detection (for 20° swivelling): 140°
- Colour system: PAL
- Pixels: 500 (H) x 582 (V)
- Horizontal resolution: 380 TV lines
- Switchover threshold for colour to B/W operation: 1 lux
- Light sensitivity in B/W operation: 0.1 lux
- Electronic shutter speed:: up to 1/100000 s
- IR filter: integrated
- Recommended mounting height for camera: 1.50 m
Dimensions in mm
|without camera:||W 110||H 253||D 19|
|with camera:||W 110||H 253||D 40|