- Automatic switching of lighting, depending on the movement of heat and ambient brightness.
- Operation with System 3000 switching or dimming insert or 3-wire auxiliary insert.
- Expansion of the detection range in combination with the 3-wire auxiliary insert.
- When connecting a System 3000 auxiliary insert with an operating top unit or mechanical button to the main unit, the lighting can be switched on or dimmed for the duration of the delay time.
- Device facilitates manual switchover between automatic, always-on and always-off.
With System 3000 switching insert
With System 3000 dimming insert
- Switch on with the last brightness set, or a saved switch-on brightness.
- The switch-on brightness can only be saved permanently via the System 3000 auxiliary insert with operating top unit.
- Basic light function.
- Night light function.
Functions with the Gira Bluetooth app
- Set the brightness threshold.
- Individually adjustable sensitivity of the two sensors (0, 25, 50, 75, 100 %).
- Set the delay time.
- Override functions: Automatic mode, permanently on/off, time-limited on/off for 0.5 to 5 hours.
- Occupied-home simulation.
- Switch-off pre-warning.
- Day mode.
- Walking test.
- Time-switch function.
- Alarm function.
- Detection angle: 180°
- Brightness value
- adjustable: approx. 5 to 500 lx
- fixed: Day mode
- Sensitivity: 0, 25, 50, 75, 100%
- Protection type
- System 55, Gira F100: IP20
- TX_44: IP44
- Delay time: approx. 10 s to 60 min
- Mounting height of 2.20 m
- Range of detection forwards: max. 15 m
- Range to each side: Max. 10 m
- Mounting height up to 1.10 m
- Range of detection forwards: Max. 10 m
- Range to each side: max. 9 m
- Transmission power: max. 2.5 mW, class 2
- Transmission range: typ. 10 m
- Ambient temperature: -20 °C to +45 °C