- Connecting auxiliary units is possible.
- Control of thermal servos in combination with a room temperature controller top unit.
- Bulb-saving switch-on.
- Electronic short-circuit protection.
- Electronic excess-temperature protection.
- Operation with and without neutral conductor connection.
Operation with a neutral conductor
- Switching of light bulbs, HV halogen lamps, electronic or inductive transformers with halogen or LED lamps, switchable or dimmable HV LED lamps or compact fluorescent lamps.
- Device is powered via the phase conductor and neutral conductor, therefore no leading edge or trailing edge phase control.
Operation without a neutral conductor
- Switching of light bulbs, HV halogen lamps, electronic or inductive transformers with halogen or LED lamps, dimmable HV LED lamps or compact fluorescent lamps.
- Device is powered via the the phase conductor and therefore works according to the leading edge or trailing edge principle.
- Automatic or manual setting of dimming principle according to load (leading or trailing edge).
- Display of the selected operating mode using LED.
Combination with KNX RF operating top unit, 1-gang/2-gang
- Switching actuator channel, 1-gang or heating actuator, 1-gang.
- Sensor channel, 1-gang or 2-gang.
- Local control of System 3000 insert possible.
- Wireless control of other KNX devices as sensor possible.
- Temperature detection
Insert function selection for switching:
NO/NC operation, staircase function, scene function, blocking function, time delays.
Auxiliary input can be used as an additional operating point for the System 3000 insert or for wireless control of other KNX devices as a sensor.
Insert function selection for room temperature controller:
Control of 230 V servos, heating mode, cooling mode, heating and cooling mode, PWM and 2-point controller, absolute and relative setpoint setting, heating requirement control incl. cascading, valve protection function.
Auxiliary input can be used as an additional operating point for the System 3000 insert or for wireless control of other KNX devices as a sensor. Alternatively, the auxiliary input can be parameterised for switching between heating and cooling mode.
- Rated voltage: AC 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Standby: 0.1 to 0.5 W
- Connected load at 25 °C
- HV LED lamps (leading edge): typ. 3 to 100 W
- HV LED lamps (trailing edge): typically 3 to 200 W
- Compact fluorescent lamp: typ. 3 to 100 W
- Light bulbs: 20 to 400 W
- HV halogen lamps: 20 to 400 W
- Gira tronic transformers: 20 to 400 W
- electronic transformer with NV-LED: typically 20 to 100 W
- Wound transformer: 20 to 400 VA
- Wound transformer with NV-LED: typically 20 to 100 VA
- Thermal servos: max. 10
- Cable length
- Load: max. 100 m
- Auxiliary unit: max. 100 m
- Installation depth: 24 mm
- Installation: in device box pursuant to DIN 49073
- Ambient temperature: -5 °C to +45 °C