- Two independent outputs for two lamp groups.
- Switching and dimming light bulbs, HV halogen lamps, electronic transformers for halogen or LED lamps, dimmable inductive transformers for halogen or LED lamps, HV LED or compact fluorescent lamps.
- Connecting auxiliary units is possible.
- Using a System 3000 3-wire auxiliary insert together with a System 3000 2-gang operating top unit, both outputs can be operated separately.
- Automatic or manual setting of dimming principle according to load (leading or trailing edge).
- Display of the selected operating mode using LED.
- Bulb-saving switch-on.
- Switch-on brightness can be saved permanently.
- Switch on with the last brightness set, or a saved switch-on brightness.
- Minimum brightness can be set.
- Electronic short-circuit protection.
- Electronic excess-temperature protection.
- Operation with and without neutral conductor connection.
- Pushbutton dimmer.
Combination with KNX RF operating top unit, 1-gang/2-gang
- Dimming actuator, 1-gang.
- Sensor channel, 1-gang or 2-gang.
- Local control of System 3000 insert possible.
- Wireless control of other KNX devices as sensor possible.
Insert function selection:
Dimming principle adjustable, staircase function, scene function, blocking function, time delays.
Auxiliary input can be used as an additional operating point for the System 3000 insert or for wireless control of other KNX devices as a sensor.
- Rated voltage: AC 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Standby: 0.1 to 0.5 W
- Connected load at 25°C per output
- HV LED lamps (leading edge): typ. 3 to 50 W
- HV LED lamps (trailing edge): typ. 3 to 100 W
- Compact fluorescent lamp: typ. 3 to 50 W
- Light bulbs: 20 to 210 W
- HV halogen lamps: 20 to 210 W
- Gira tronic transformers: 20 to 210 W
- Electronic transformer with LV LED (leading edge): typically 20 to 50 W
- Electronic transformer with LV LED (trailing edge): typically 20 to 100 W
- Wound transformer: 20 to 210 VA
- Wound transformer with NV-LED: typically 20 to 50 VA
- Auxiliary inputs
- Non-illuminated mechanical buttons: unlimited
- Auxiliary insert, 2-wire: unlimited
- Auxiliary insert, 3-wire: max. 10
- Cable length
- Load: max. 100 m
- Auxiliary unit: max. 100 m
- Installation depth: 30 mm
- Installation: in device box pursuant to DIN 49073
- Ambient temperature: -5 °C to +45 °C
- In general, operating the dimmer without connecting a neutral conductor is possible, although some LED and CFLi light sources require the neutral conductor connection to prevent flickering.
- For operation without a neutral conductor, the minimum load for light bulbs, HV halogen lamps, Tronic transformers, and wound transformers increases to 50 W.
- Electronic transformers and ballast devices for LED lamps can be operated with the dimming procedure stated by the manufacturer.
- If the ambient temperature is higher than 25 °C, the connected load must be reduced.