Wind transmitter (cup anemometer/anemometer)
- The wind sensor enables raising of the blinds depending on the strength of the wind, for example. In this way, sensitive blind slats can be protected from increasing wind.
- The wind transmitter is used to convert the wind speed into electrical signals.
- It is mounted on the roof or on the side of the building and connected to the evaluation unit.
- Test mode with test LED.
- Distributor terminals for connecting a heated wind signaller.
- Wind transmitter
- Material of the transmitter and cup anemometer: Plastic (ABS), black
- Ambient temperature: -25 °C to +60 °C
- Connection cable: LIYY 2 x 0.14 mm², length 3 m (can be extended to max. 50 m
- Evaluation unit
- Wind warning range: 3.3 to 24.5 m/s, can be set to one of 8 levels
- Switching contact: Relay with zero-voltage NO contact
- Load capacity: max. 2 A
- Operating voltage: AC 230 V
Scope of supply
- Mounting bracket included in the scope of supply.
Dimensions in mm
|Cup diameter of the wind transmitter: