Third party devices can be easily and reliably connected with the KNX bus. On the KNX side, there are up to 64 communication objects available with bit width and data point types which can be configured individually.
The IP and the USB interface can be used to communicate with third-party systems. For the very first time, Programmable is an affordable alternative to high-cost device development. Not only is the low price of the device convincing – further development is also reasonable because C# and VB.Net is used to implement the application. This allows the easy use of wide-spread and free-of-charge programming tools.
• programming the application in C# and VB.Net
• up to 64 KNX communication objects
• IP and USB connection with third-party devices
• includes KNX certification
• for the latest version of ETS4 or ETS5
• Relaxing at your fingertip: Just push one button and the light is dimmed and the multi media system is started. With the Programmable, devices you would not have dreamed of so far can now be integrated into the KNX system.
• Integrate third party systems: Use IP or USB adapters (FTDI) – e.g. Modbus, 1Wire, RS232, RS485, HDMI (CEC), IR, CAN and even more – to integrate third party systems easily into the world of KNX.