The analogue output needs 24 V AC for operation. The necessary power can be supplied by the power supply unit ref.-no.: WSSV 10.
- The analogue output converts measuring data received via KNX telegrams (1-byte and 2-byte telegrams) into analogue output signals.
- The analogue output signals enable heating, ventilation and air conditioning units to adapt their output values to information received from the bus and thus to take part in control processes.
- The outputs are software-parameterized for voltage or current signals.
Voltage signals: 0 ... 1 V, 0 ... 10 V
Current signals: 0 ... 20 mA, 4 ... 20 mA
- Voltage outputs are monitored for short circuits.
- The output state is indicated by status LEDs.
- With the analogue actuator module, 4-gang (ref.no. 2204.01REGAM), the number of analog outputs can be increased from 4 to 8. The connection is made via a system plug.
- The output variables can be forced.
- Outputs that are not required can be switched off.
Connectable analogue actuators
- Do not connect electronic ballasts or electronic transformers with 1-10 V control input to the outputs.
- Do not connect external voltages to the outputs. All connected components must ensure safe separation from other voltages.
- Current outputs may be loaded with 500 Ω max.
- Voltage outputs must be loaded with 1 kΩ min.
- The GND terminals of the outputs K1 ... K4 are connected internally.
- In the event of a short-circuit between a voltage output K1 ... K4 and GND, the respective output is deactivated.