Extension module for analogue actuator 4-gang ref.-no.: 2204.01REGA
- The analogue actuator module extends a KNX analogue actuator 4-gang by four additional sensor outputs, which can be parameterised by software.
- Received data are converted into the output signals 0 ... 1 V, 0 ... 10 V, 0 ... 20 mA, or 4 ... 20 mA
- The analogue output signals enable heating, ventilation and air conditioning units to adapt their output values to information received from the bus and thus to take part in control processes.
- The output variables can be forced.
- The evaluation of the module data itself and the processing of the forced operation takes place in the KNX analog output.
- The analogue output module is connected to the KNX device via a system plug included in the scope of delivery.
- Outputs that are not required can be switched off.
- Voltage outputs are monitored for short circuits.
- The output state is indicated by status LEDs.
Connectable analogue actuators
- Do not connect electronic ballasts or electronic transformers with 1-10 V control input to the outputs.
- Do not connect external voltages to the outputs. All connected components must ensure safe separation from other voltages.
- Current outputs may be loaded with 500 Ω max.
- Voltage outputs must be loaded with 1 kΩ min.
- The GND terminals of the outputs K1 ... K4 are connected internally.
- In the event of a short-circuit between a voltage output K1 ... K4 and GND, the respective output is deactivated.