The KNX IO 411 (4Ii) is a compact binary input with 4 channels to control lights, shutter etc. with conventional switches or contacts. Inputs are designed for dry contacts. Using as impulse counter is possible as well. It can be used to connect energy meters with S0 output or anemometers.
Two push buttons and three LEDs allow a local operation and a visualization of the device state. In addition to the input channels the device includes 16 independent functions for logic or timer control.
- Housing: plastic
- DIN rail mounted device, width: 1 modules (18 mm)
- Weigth: approx 50 g
- two keys for on device settings
- three multi color LEDs
- KNX programming LED and KNX programming key
- Device Model System B
- Compatible with ETS 4.2 (or higher)
- Connector for KNX Bus (red / black)
- Pluggable screw connector (3 poles) for binary input channel 1 and 2
- Pluggable screw connector (3 poles) for binary input channel 3 and 4
Input channels (Binary in)
- Contact voltage: SELV
- wire length 20 m