KNX-DALI Interface for DIN-rail (4.5 units) to control up to 64 DALI independent ballasts, which can be associated in up to 64 groups. It includes a display and ETS DCA for easily addressing when a ballast is replaced, that also helps assigning ballasts to groups. Error indicators for each ballast.
- Possibility of controlling up to 64 DALI ballasts and up to 64 lighting groups (groups from number 17 to number 64 are only for one DALI ballast)
- Single Master DALI-2 Controller
- Compatibility with emergency lighting and color ballasts (DT8).
- Scene sending and saving
- Error detection and monitoring
- Burn-in, Stand-by and Auto-off functions
- Manual control through buttons and status indication through display
- 1.54” display (128 x 64 pixels) for settings and notifications
- External power supply of 110-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Total data saving on KNX bus failure
- Integrated KNX BCU (TP1-256)
- Size 67 x 90 x 79 mm (4.5 DIN units)
- DIN rail mounting according to IEC 60715 TH35, with fixing clamp
- DALI Standard certified
- Conformity with the CE, UKCA, RCM directives (marks on the right side)