LED dimmer with 3 channels designed for LED technology, featuring constant voltage regulation through pulse width modulation (PWM at 1000 hz). The dimming channels can be configured as independent channels, RGB channel and 1 TW channel + 1 independent channel. Additionally, it includes a relay output (16 A) to control the LED power supply or for independent use, as well as a manual test button to check the functioning of the channels. Among its comprehensive functionality, the Color Temperature control and the HCL control (Human Centric Lighting) stand out. It is compatible with KNX Secure.
Maximum current per channel: 8 A. Maximum current per device: 20 A. Power supply: 12-40 VDC.
- 3 constant voltage configurable channels (combinable independent channels, RGB channel and TW channel)
- 1 relay to control the LEDs power supply or for independent use
- Supports KNX Data Secure
- Master Light control
- External 12-40 VDC power supply
- Manual output operation with push button and LED status indicator
- Total data saving on KNX bus failure
- Integrated KNX BCU (TP1-256)
- Dimensions 137.4 x 55 x 30.5 mm
- Surface-mounted inside panels, distribution boxes or false ceiling
- Conformity with the CE, UKCA, RCM directives (marks on the right side)