Capacitive touch panel with a backlit 4.1" display, proximity sensor, internal temperature probe and two independent thermostats. 56 control points/buttons divided over 7 pages. The built-in proximity sensor makes the screensaver (image, time and date and/or temperature) appear when the touch panel is not being used and the luminosity sensor adjusts the brightness automatically. 4 analog-digital inputs included to be configured as binary inputs, sensors, push buttons, temperature probes or motion detectors.
Installation in standard European, British, Italian, Australian and American back boxes.
Accessories: temperature probe and motion sensor.
- 4.1'' capacitive touch panel (horizontal installation)
- Up to 7 free configurable pages and one more for settings
- Built-in temperature, luminosity and proximity sensors
- Clock functionality (subject to updating through devices with RTC or NTP client)
- 2 independent thermostats
- 4 analog/digital inputs
- Total data saving on KNX bus failure
- Integrated KNX BCU (TP1-256)
- Dimensions 125 x 91 x 11.5 mm
- Flush mount on standard European, Italian, Australian and American mounting box
- Conformity with the CE, UKCA, RCM directives (marks on the back side)