Control completely by voice
The building of the future recognises the needs of its users. It reacts individually – automatically and without being asked to do so.
Busch-VoiceControl® KNX offers the unique possibility of controlling buildings completely by voice command with the digital speech assistants Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Whether switches, dimmers, blinds of thermostats, you decide which functions you wish to control with your voice.
Capable of managing a range of building functions including lighting, heating and window blinds, the Busch-VoiceControl® KNX can manage up to 150 functions and is fully configurable via the secure and simple to use MyBuildings portal, powered by ABB Ability, the company’s cloud based, industry-leading portfolio of digital solutions.
Thanks to the Busch-VoiceControl® KNX device it is possible to receive information about the current status of the building, including room temperature, light intensity and humidity. It will also detect any motion or occupancy within the property, giving added reassurance to the homeowner when they are away from the house.
- Approved solution for three systems
- Integration of lighting, heating and blind control systems
- All three voice commands can be used simultaneously
- Control up to 150 functions
- HomeKit certification allows control of the KNX system from other Home- Kit devices, such as the iPad, iPhone and Apple TV