The elegant Smart Control 5 presents itself as the latest extension to the JUNG Smart Control series. Thanks to a slim, compact design, it fits into a standard flush wall box. With the high-resolution touch display, the functions can be conveniently operated.
In its functionality, the small Smart Control 5 lacks nothing compared to its “big brothers”. With the pre-installed apps for the “Jung Visu Pro” visualisation server, “Smart Visu Server” and “eNet Server”, the operation of the building technology is made simply convenient. Using the combination with the Siedle Smart Gateways, the connection to the door communication can be implemented as normal.
The high-resolution graphic display is reminiscent of the newest smartphones in respect of its appearance, brightness of the colours and sharpness. With an integrated proximity sensor, the display wakes up from standby mode when the user wants to operate it. A brightness sensor automatically adapts the display brightness to the light conditions in the room.
- Visualisation and operation of system statuses and information on building automation
- For vertical installation
- Installation in flush-box according to DIN 49073
- Ensure correct orientation when installing the appliance box. Mounting screws must be in vertical alignment.
- High performance HD screen
- Capacitive touchscreen
- Graphical user interface
- Proximity sensor
- Brightness level of display adapts automatically to ambient brightness
- KNX visualisation in combination with Visu Pro Server
- KNX visualization in combination with Smart Visu Server
- eNet visualisation in combination with eNet server for rail mounting with software version 2.0 or higher
- Door call function only in combination with Siedle Smart Gateway SG 650-.. or SG 150-..
- Smart Gateway with integrated image storage
For more information and to add to your basket Click Here