Skip to content
- For switching on/off and adjusting brightness for lights with a DALI interface
- Integrated power supply according to DALI specification (DIN IEC 60926) for 26 DALI devices.
- Parallel connection of up to 4 DALI potentiometers with integrated power supply unit to supply up to 104 DALI devices.
- Can be operated simultaneously from several operating points. Communication is via Broadcast.
- A basic brightness or a switch-on brightness can be stored.
- Rated voltage: AC 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: Max. 2 W
- DALI rated voltage: DC 16 V (typ.)
- Output current: Max. 52 mA
- Number of DALI devices: Max. 26
- Number of DALI potentiometer with integrated power supply unit connected in parallel: max. 4
- Single-wire connection: Max. 4 mm²
- Installation depth: 32 mmAmbient temperature: -5 °C to +45 °C
- When selecting the DALI power supply, the number of DALI devices and the DALI potentiometer (always counts as 1 device) must be considered.