The Gira eNet Server is the intelligent central control unit of the system when users want to go beyond the standard functions of the eNet sensors and actuators. It enables the whole Gira eNet system to be programmed, visualised, and documented.
- Visualisation server for eNet SMART HOME.
- Visualisation for iOS and Android smartphones.
- Visualisation for iOS and Android tablets.
- Visualisation for Gira G1 with door communication and weather service.
- Visualisation functions (switching, dimming, DALI, buttons, blind, shutter and awning control, tado° heating control, scenes, status display, favourites, and notifications).
- Compatible with smart heating control from tado°.
- Voice control using Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- Compatible with IoT platform Conrad Connect Professional.
- Simple creation and configuration of up to 34 scenes with up to 100 actions via the visualisation.
- Simple creation and configuration of up to 100 timers with up to 100 actions via the visualisation.
- Simple creation and configuration of up to 32 if-then rules with up to 32 conditions, actions, and later actions via the visualisation.
- Simultaneous access to up to 8 visualisation devices (smartphone, tablet, G1 or Windows PC).
- Create up to 10 different user accounts.
- Simple user management via eNet SMART HOME visualisation.
- Visualisation of energy sensors.
- Import/export of project files.
- Simple project comparison via eNet Smart Home connect.
- Updates and configures eNet SMART HOME devices.
- Integrated telegram recording for diagnostics.
- Project documentation created automatically.
- Wireless transmitter and wireless receiver for max. 32 eNet wireless DRAs (no eNet wireless receiver module DRA required).
- Internal eNet wireless and WLAN antenna.
- External eNet wireless and WLAN antennas can be connected.
High degree of security
- Fully encrypted wireless transmission (AES-CCM 128 bit) prevents interception by third parties.
- Fully encrypted remote access via My eNet portal (my.enet-smarthome.com) for IPv4 and IPv6 prevents interception by third parties.
- Fully encrypted remote maintenance via My eNet portal (my.enet-smarthome.com) for IPv4 and IPv6 prevents interception by third parties
- Rated voltage: DC 12 V SELV
- Current consumption: 400 mA
- Power consumption
- Operation: max. 6 W
- Standby: max. 2 W
- Ambient temperature: -5 °C to +45 °C
- IP communication
- LAN: Ethernet 10/100 Mbit
- WLAN: 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11g
- IP connections: max. 8
- Wireless frequency: 868.0 to 868.6 MHz
- Range (free field): approx. 100 m
- Data cable: J-Y(St)Y 2x2x0.8
- Length of the data cable: max. 3 m
- Number of eNet DRA modules: max. 32
- The eNet server should be installed at a central location, where possible (e.g. ground floor) in order to guarantee good reception quality.
- Installation in a distribution box or sub-distribution with a metal housing requires an additional antenna. The additional antenna is to be placed outside the metal housing.
- The server is started up using the eNet SMART HOME connect web interface. To start up the server via the web interface, the start-up computer must have a current browser (e.g. Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Edge, Safari, or Chrome).
- The power supply is required to supply power to the distribution cabinet.
- Not compatible with the Gira wireless bus system.
|Modular widths (MW):||6|