DRA analogue actuator with integrated bus coupler converts KNX telegrams (1-byte and 2-byte) into analogue output signals.
- 4-gang DRA analogue actuator with integrated bus coupler converts KNX telegrams (1-byte and 2-byte) into analogue output signals.
- These analogue output signals enable heating, air conditioning and ventilation actuators to adapt their initial parameters based on bus information, and to participate in control processes.
- Voltage outputs with short-circuit protection.
- The initial state is indicated by the status LED.
- The initial parameters can be restrained.
- Switch off outputs not required.
- The four outputs are parameterised to voltage or current signals by the software.
- KNX medium: TP256
- Number of outputs: 4
- Rated voltage: AC 24 V
- KNX: Connection and junction terminal
- Power supply: Screw terminals
- Outputs: Screw terminals
- Current signals at the output
- 0 to 20 mA: Load ≤ 500 Ω
- 4 to 20 mA: Load ≤ 500 Ω
- Voltage signals at the output
- 0 to 1 V: Load ≥ 1 kΩ
- 0 to 10 V: Load ≥ 1 kΩ
- Connections: max. 4 mm²
- Ambient temperature: -5 °C to +45 °C
Scope of supply
- KNX connection and junction terminal included in the scope of supply.