CO₂-sensor with an integrated KNX bus coupler and two binary inputs for measuring the concentration of carbon dioxide, relative humidity, and room temperature.
- Limit value monitoring for CO2 concentration and humidity
- Dewpoint alert e.g. for cooling ceilings and winter gardens to prevent possible mould growth.
- Two binary inputs for connecting zero-voltage contacts.
- Logic gates for easy linking functions.
- Up to four different limits can be set for the CO2-sensor.
- Adaptation to current sea level above NN.
- Up to two limits can be set for the humidity sensor.
- 5 operating modes: Komfort, standby, night, frost or heat protection, and controller lock-out (e.g. dew-point mode).
- Heating/cooling functions: Heating, cooling, heating and cooling, basic and additional heating, basic and additional cooling.
- Preset control parameters for common radiators or cooling units.
- Controller deactivatable (dewpoint operation) or controller or operation of the controller can be blocked.
- Valve protection function (valve is opened cyclically every 24 hours).
- Control types: continuous PI control, switching PI control (PWM), and switching 2-point control (on/off).
- Free assignment of the functions switching, dimming, blind and value transmitter to the inputs.
- Blocker for blocking individual inputs.
- Behaviour can be configured following bus voltage recovery.
- Telegram rate limit.
- Switching function: two independent switching objects are available for each existing input and can be enabled individually, command for leading and trailing edge can be set independently (ON, OFF, CHANGE, no reaction).
- Dimming function: single-surface and double-surface operation, time between dimming and switching, and dim-step size can be set, telegram repetition and stop telegram transmission possible.
- Blind function: command can be set with rising edge (no function, UP, DOWN, SW), operating concept can be parameterised, time between short and long-term operation adjustable, slat adjustment time adjustable.
- Value transmitter and light scene auxiliary unit function: edge (button as NO contact, button as NC contact, switch) and value with edge can be configured, value adjustment by pressing and holding a button for value transmitters possible, light scene auxiliary unit with/without memory function.
- KNX medium: TP1-64
- Measurement range
- CO2 concentration: 0 to 2000 ppm
- Humidity: 10 to 95% rel. humidity
- Cable length, inputs: max. 5 m
- Protection class: III
- Installation depth: 23 mm
- Ambient temperature: 0 °C to +45 °C