Fan coil actuator for operation of ventilator convectors (fan coil units), implemented for room air conditioning.
- Fan coil actuator for operation of ventilator convectors (fan coil units), implemented for room air conditioning.
- The actuator receives telegrams, for example from room temperature controllers, and converts corrected variable telegrams into equivalent fan speeds and valve positions.
- Connection of a ventilator convector with up to six ventilator gradations or connection of two ventilator convectors each with up to three fan speeds with double pipe systems.
- Manual actuation.
- Building site operation: Outputs can be operated manually without bus voltage with operating voltage only.
- Operating modes for heating or cooling mode, or combined heating/cooling mode.
- Double tube or quadruple tube operation. Double tube system heats or cools via a shared water cycle. Quadruple tube system consists of separate flow and return for heating and cooling.
- Individual or hierarchic switching of fan speeds.
- Feedback, output indication, block function for each channel, level limitation.
- Behaviour after bus voltage failure or bus/mains voltage failure and following an ETS programming process can be configured.
- Limit values can be set.
- Cyclical or event-oriented transmission.
- Free channels can be used for switching functions, e.g. for room lighting
- KNX medium: TP256
- Switching contact: µ contact, 1 x zero-voltage NO contact
- Switching capacity AC 230 V: 10 A / AC1 or 10 A / AC3
- Maximum switch-on current
- 200 µs: 800 A
- 20 ms: 165 A
- Connected load
- Ohmic load: 2300 W
- Capacitive load AC 230 V: 10 A, max. 140 µF
- Light bulbs: 2300 W
- HV halogen lamps: 2300 W
- Wound transformer: 1200 VA
- Tronic transformer: 1500 W
- Fluorescent lamps, uncompensated: 1000 VA
- Fluorescent lamps, duo-circuit: 2300 VA
- Fluorescent lamps, parallel-compensated: 1160 VA
- Mercury-vapour lamps, uncompensated: 1000 W
- Mercury-vapour lamps, parallel-compensated: 1160 W
- KNX: Connection and junction terminal
- Load: Screw terminals
- Connections: max. 4 mm²
- VDE approval in accordance with EN 60669-1, EN 60669-2-1.
- Installation on DIN top-hat rail.
Scope of supply
- KNX connection and junction terminal included in the scope of supply.