The Gira KNX IP interface is used to connect a PC to KNX components for addressing, programming, and diagnostics within the system. Connection to the data network is via RJ45 jacks. The device has two RJ45 IP connections, which enables several IP routers/IP interfaces or other IP devices in the distribution to be connected without the aid of other active components
- For coupling a PC to the KNX bus to address, program, or diagnose KNX components.
- KNX medium: KNXnet/IP and TP1-256
- Rated voltage: DC 24 to 30 V
- IP communication: Ethernet 10/100 BaseT (10/100 Mbit/s)
- Supported protocols: ARP, ICMP, IGMP, DHCP, AutoIP, UDP/IP (Core, Tunneling, Device Management)
- IP: 2 x RJ45 jacks
- KNX: Connection and junction terminal
- Ambient temperature: 0 °C to +45 °C
- Supply via external DC 24 V.