The Gira touch sensor 3 comfort is particularly convenient for controlling complex functions. Compared with the Basis model, it offers more operating convenience thanks to additional features such as three-colour LED status lighting and an integrated temperature sensor.
- Mounting on bus coupler 3.
- Disassembly safeguard by screw connection.
- Two multicoloured status LEDs per operating surface.
- Integrated temperature sensor for measuring and forwarding the ambient room temperature.
- Rocker or button function can be set for each operating surface.
- Rocker function: Switching, dimming, blind control, value transmitter 1-byte, value transmitter 2-byte, scene auxiliary unit, and room temperature controller auxiliary unit.
- Button function: Switching, dimming, blind control, value transmitter 1-byte, value transmitter 2-byte, scene auxiliary unit, and room temperature controller auxiliary unit.
- Controller auxiliary unit: Operating mode changeover with normal and high priority, defined selection of operating mode, toggle between various operating modes, switching of presence condition, setpoint offset.
- Blocker for blocking individual button or rocker functions.
- Alarm message displayed through all LEDs flashing.
- Multicoloured status LED (red, green, blue) can be configured globally or separately. A superimposed function can be activated on the bus whereby the colour and display information of individual status LEDs can be modified according to priority.
- Communication object for brightness control of status LED and illumination of inscription space (e.g. for reducing brightness in bedrooms at night).
- Inscription space illumination for rocker sets with inscription space.
- Illumination of inscription space ON, OFF, automatic switch-off, or switchable via object.
- Ambient temperature: -5 °C to +45 °C
- Protection class: III