The Gira KNX servo 3, which is powered by an electric motor, is used to control room temperatures for heating systems. It is suitable for use with heaters, radiators, convectors, in heating circuit distributors.
- Electric motor-driven servo with one binary input (zero-voltage) for mounting on thermostat valve bases (recommended: Heimeier) for controlling heating or cooling systems.
- Suitable for room temperature control, e.g. on radiators, convector heaters or heating circuit distributors on floor heating, etc.
- Screwed onto valve head.
- M30 × 1.5 mm connection.
- Integrated bus coupler. The servo is a proportional drive and can be directly integrated into the KNX system (without additional bus coupler).
- Supply voltage is drawn from the KNX system.
- Integrated temperature sensor.
- Integrated room temperature controller.
- Mechanical indicator for valve travel.
- Automatic detection of valve travel.
- One input. This can be used as a binary input or for connecting an external temperature sensor with the following functions:
Switching, dimming, blind, as dimming value transmitter, as brightness value transmitter, as light scene auxiliary unit with and without memory function, as remote temperature sensor or as temperature limiter for underfloor heating.
- Switching function: two independent switching objects are available for each input (switching commands can parameterised individually), command for leading and trailing edge can be set independently (ON, OFF, CHANGE, no reaction).
- Dimming function: Single and double-surface operation, time between dimming and switching, telegram repetition and stop-telegram transmission possible.
- Blind function: Command can be set with rising edge (no function, UP, DOWN, CHANGE), operating concept can be configured (Step - Move - Step or Move - Step), time between short and long-term operation can be set (only with Step - Move - Step), slat adjustment time can be set.
- Value transmitter function: Edge (button as NO contact, button as NC contact, switch) and value with edge can be configured, value adjustment by pressing and holding a button for value transmitters possible.
- Lighting scenario auxiliary unit with or without memory function.
- Can be used in a heating circuit distributor.
- Protection against jammed valves
- Corrected variable (1 bit or 1 byte).
- Cyclical monitoring of the corrected variable.
- Fault message object for drive faults.
- Emergency operation via internal temperature sensor.
- 2 forced settings or 1 forced setting and 1 limit value object can be set.
- Minimum and maximum variable limit can be set.
- KNX medium: TP256
- Connection: M30 x 1.5 mm
- Valve: 1.0 mm to 4.2 mm
- Regulating power: 80 N to 120 N
- Cable length
- Connection cable: 1 m
- Length of the connection cable for each KNX line (sum total applies to all servos present in the line): max. 30 m
- Binary input/remote sensor: Max. 10 m
- Number of servos for each KNX line: 30 units max
- Protection type: IP40
- Ambient temperature: 0 °C to 50 °C