- Switching of lighting and single-phase motors.
- Adaptive zero-point switch-off
- Connecting auxiliary units is possible.
- Test run for function testing.
- Operation with neutral conductor connection.
Combination with System 3000 operating top unit 2-gang
- Switching of two independent outputs.
- Time function configurable for output a2.
Combination with System 3000 operating top unit
- Output a2 switches as a function of output a1, e.g. to switch on a fan when the lights come on and switch it off after a delay.
- Switch-on delay configurable for output a2.
- Switch-off delay configurable for output a2.
Combination with KNX RF operating top unit, 1-gang/2-gang
- Switching actuator channel, 1-gang.
- Sensor channel, 1-gang or 2-gang.
- Local control of System 3000 insert possible.
- Wireless control of other KNX devices as sensor possible.
Insert function selection:
NO/NC operation, staircase function, scene function, blocking function, time delays.
Auxiliary input can be used as an additional operating point for the System 3000 insert or for wireless control of other KNX devices as a sensor.
- Rated voltage: AC 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Standby: 0.1 to 0.5 W
- Ohmic switching current: 10 A (AC1)
- Connected load at 25°C per output
- HV LED lamps: typically 400 W
- Compact fluorescent lamp: typ. 500 W
- Light bulbs: 1500 W
- HV halogen lamps: 1500 W
- Gira tronic transformers: 1000 W
- Wound transformer: 625 VA
- Fluorescent lamps, uncompensated: 750 VA
- Switching current for motors: 3 A
- Capacitive load: 580 VA (70 µF)
- Output a2
- Time function/switch-off delay: without, 1 min, 5 min, 30 min, 60 min
- Switch-on delay: without, 3 min
- Installation depth: 24 mm
- Installation: in device box pursuant to DIN 49073
- Ambient temperature: -25 °C to +45 °C