- The video distributor is an active component for line adjustment of the video signal.
- The video distributor distributes the video signal of the door stations, DCS-camera gateways, and DCS-IP gateways to the home stations.
- The video distributor is required when the cable routing to the video components of the Gira door communication system is carried out as a branch line.
- The video distributor ensures the proper terminating resistance to prevent possible reflections of the individual branches and the resulting picture disturbances.
The combination housing makes three mounting types possible
- Surface-mounted (in a standard junction box).
- Flush-mounted (in a device box).
- As a DRA device (with the included DRA adapter).
- Power supply: via system bus
- 2-wire bus IN: 2x screw terminals
- 2-wire bus OUT: 6 x screw terminal
- Ambient temperature: -25 °C to +70 °C
- The video distributor is cascadable. A total of up to 15 video distributors including video multiplexers can be used in one system.
- No further configuration is necessary during commissioning because the video distributor automatically adapts to the existing line network.
Scope of supply
- A DRA adapter is included.
Dimensions in mm