- The video multiplexer bundles the video signals of door stations, DCS-camera gateways, and DCS-IP gateways.
- A video multiplexer can merge the video signals from three door stations with colour cameras. Using two video multiplexers, the video signals from up to 5 door stations can be merged.
The combination housing makes three mounting types possible
- Surface-mounted (in a standard junction box).
- Flush-mounted (in a device box).
- As a DRA device (with the included DRA adapter).
- Power supply: via system bus
- 2-wire bus IN: 6 x screw terminal
- 2-wire bus OUT: 2x screw terminals
- Ambient temperature: -25 °C to +70 °C
- No further configuration is necessary during start-up because the video multiplexer automatically adapts to the existing mains supply.
Scope of supply
- A DRA adapter is included.
Dimensions in mm
|Video multiplexer:||W 36||H 52||D 27|