Enable the integration of AC multi-brand into BACnet, Modbus, KNX or Home Automation systems,IN770-AIR is the common platform for HVAC control.
This concept enables multiple connectivity options that are available from the same gateway platform. With the configuration tool MAPS, users can define the AC brand and protocol integration according to the project's needs.
- UL Listed.
- Direct access to outdoor unit’s communication bus.
- Scan: Automatic identification of the units presents on the VRF system.
- Energy consumption signals from each indoor unit are available.
- Outdoor unit’s signals available for the integration.
- Supports KNX standard datapoints (DPTs) that guarantees a seamless integration with any KNX device or system.
- Wide range of monitoring & control datapoints available.
- Configuration through IP or USB (Console) port.
- Easy integration with Intesis MAPS.
- Automatic updates for both Intesis MAPS and interface’s firmware.
Intesis AC Interface to integrate Hitachi, Hisense, Midea, Mitsubishi Electric, Panasonic and Samsung into BACnet, KNX and Modbus system.
- IN770AIR00SO000 - Small
- Hisense - Up to 16 Indoor Units, 64 Outdoor Units
- Midea - Up to 16 Indoor Units
- Hitachi - Up to 16 Indoor Units, 64 Outdoor Units
- Mitsubishi - Up to 50 groups
- Panasonic - Up to 16 Indoor Units, 32 Outdoor Units
- Samsung - Up to 16 Indoor Units, 16 Outdoor Units
- IN770AIR00MO000 - Medium
- Hisense - Up to 64 Indoor Units, 64 Outdoor Units
- Midea - Up to 64 Indoor Units
- Hitachi - Up to 64 Indoor Units, 64 Outdoor Units
- Mitsubishi - Up to 100 groups
- Panasonic - Up to 64 Indoor Units, 32 Outdoor Units
- Samsung - Up to 64 Indoor Units, 16 Outdoor Units