Controller for up to two 2-pipe or 4-pipe fan-coil units with on/off valves and 0-10VDC fan speed control signal, ready to be mounted on DIN rails (4.5u). It has 4 multifunction outputs of 16A C-Load that can be used for the control of the fan-coil on/off valves or any other purpose. Moreover, it has 4 analog-digital multifunction inputs that can be configured as binary inputs for sensors and potential-free push buttons, as temperature probe inputs or as motion sensor inputs.
- 2 x 0-10 VDC individual outputs for fan control
- 4 individual outputs (suitable for capacitive loads, maximum 140 μF)
- 4 analog/digital inputs
- Manual output operation of 0-10 VDC and individual outputs with push button and LED status indicator.
- 10 logic functions
- Output timing facilities
- Total data saving on power failure
- Integrated KNX BCU (TP1-256)
- Dimensions 67 x 90 x 79 mm (4.5 DIN units)
- DIN rail mounting according to IEC 60715 TH35, with fixing clamp
- Possibility of connecting different phases in adjacent outputs
- Conformity with the CE, UKCA, RCM directives (marks on the right side)