Ekinex have further expanded their product portfolio now offering three design lines, the FF series, the 71 Series and the NEW 20Venti Series. The 20Venti range combines a minimalist design with multi-functional control. The keypad can be configured with 4-fold or 8-fold designs and is available in both surface and deep variants.
The Ekinex 20Venti Series 8-fold pushbutton is used for on/off control of utility devices, dimming of luminaires, control of motorized drives for roller shutters or other programmable control functions. Thanks to the integrated temperature sensor, the button can act as a temperature controller for a room or zone.
- 4-fold and 8-fold options
- RGB LEDs allow individual colour selection per rocker (status signal or orientation nightlight)
- Rockers available with and without backlit inscription
- Short and long press rocker commands
- Plastic, Metal and Fenix finishes available
- Finishing plate available in surface and deep designs (both square and rectangular options)
- Multi-gang solutions
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Integrated proximity sensor
- Room thermostat function
- Logic functions
- Recalling and saving scenes
The 20Venti Series will be available to purchase from the end of June – middle of July, with pricing listed on our website over the coming weeks.
For more design information Click Here
For more technical information and datasheet downloads Click Here
If you are interested in learning more about the Ekinex 20Venti Series contact a member of the My KNX Store team.
T: 0191 497 0777