The new ABB Welcome IP portfolio offers a flexible and scalable solution to door entry control suitable from a single dwelling to MDU systems. Features range from audio / video transmission, intercom and concierge functions to access control and IP camera integration / third part integration.
The contemporary outdoor station offers three design variants, the Welcome IP station, the Welcome IP station with name tag button and their flagship Welcome IP station with a 5-inch touch display.
Due to its IP infrastructure both new build and retrofit installation are possible providing both secure and smarter functionality along with additional cloud services through ABB’s MyBuildings portal. Highlights include:
- Easy planning and commissioning by IP technology
- High scalability due to unlimited distances, users, solution and devices
- Provides maximum cyber security and data protection
- One touch screen for free@home, KNX or standalone door entry system
- Modular Outdoor station catering to all needs of the project.
- Easy App connection with secure remote access via ABB mybuildings portal.
- Free management software allows to manage all users in one place.
- Unique solutions for MDU’s and commercial buildings with solutions such as building wide messaging that is sent directly from the concierge.
- Touch screens available with Wifi or Lan connection to suit buildings structured cabling architecture.
- No internet connection required on site for commissioning of the system.
For more information on the Welcome IP range: Click Here
The external unit can be paired with the IP Touch internal touchscreen and/or ABB Welcome app for a seamless design throughout. The IP Touch is available in both 7 and 10-inch variants and provide not only door entry functionality but can also be used as a central point of control for both KNX and Free@Home systems and offers flush and surface mount install.
The IP Touch can be used as a standalone device for KNX, free@home and Welcome IP Systems.
For use with KNX use one of the following devices;
- IP Interface - 2CDG110177R0011
- IP Router - 2CDG110175R0011
- ControlTouch - 2CKA006136A0218
For use with Free@Home a system access point is all that is required.
For Welcome IP POE power and a Smart Access Point are required.
For more information contact a member of the My KNX Store team.
T: 0191 497 0777