We are excited to announce that Zennio’s new Z28 touchscreen is now available at My KNX Store. Boasting a compact 2.8-inch display it offers initiative control of up to 35 function points (lighting, blinds, HVAC, scene recall) across an intuitive 5-page navigation.
With a built-in proximity sensor the Z28 caters for a screensaver recall (image, time and date and/or temperature) which appears when the touch panel is not being used and the luminosity sensor adjusts the brightness automatically. Two analog-digital inputs are also integrated which can be configured as binary inputs, sensors, push buttons, temperature probes or motion detectors.
The Z28 is designed to be installed together only with Zennio’s 70x70mm frames and is available in white, anthracite and silver finish.
- 2.8'' capacitive touch panel (240x320 pixels). Available in the following colours: silver, anthracite black, and white.
- Flush fitting with ZS70 series (sold separately). Up to 5 configurable pages and 1 settings page.
- Built-in luminosity and proximity sensors.
- Clock functionality (subject to updating through devices with RTC or NTP client).
- 2 independent thermostats.
- 2 analog/digital inputs.
- Dimensions 71 x 71 x 36.6 mm.
- Accessories: temperature probe, motion sensor.
Product Link: Click Here