The new HMT 6 channel and 12 channel KNX heating actuators from Theben offer a range of high-performance functions which significantly increase the energy efficiency of a heating system. With simple fitting in the heating circuit distributor via mounting rails and screwless terminal technology installation times are drastically reduced.
The HMT 6 S and 12 S KNX heating actuators can control up to 6 and 12 thermal actuators respectively providing an extensive level of functionality and control. Excluding the varying channel number both have the same functionality and are the ideal choice for any automation project wishing to install an automated heating system and/or underfloor heating.
- Energy efficient usage through the automatic calculation of the maximum actuating value and flow temperature adjustment.
- Easy adaptation to existing systems and extensive choice of compatible actuators through the variable output signal (24V or 0-10 V control).
- Flexible use of each channel as a heating actuator or heating controller only requires a simple temperature sensor rather than a KNX room thermostat.
- Practical protection functions, including valve protection, provides peace of mind during periods of no actuator use. The built-in emergency program is run in the event of actuating value or actual temperature failure.
- Operating voltage KNX: Bus voltage ≤10 mA
- Operating voltage: 230 – 240 V AC 50 – 60 Hz
- Stand-by consumption: ≤1 W
- Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz
- Installation type: Wall installation
- Type of connection: Spring terminals
- Ambient temperature: -5°C … 50°C
- Type of protection: IP 20
- Protection class: II according to EN 60 730-1